COVID-19 guidelines have increased the time required for cleaning and sanitizing between each appointment. To accommodate appointment requests all appointments are limited to a total of 60 minutes. Your understanding is appreciated.
All Services are by appointment only. Minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
Your appointment is set specifically for you; a minimum of 4 hours notice is required for cancelling. Voice mail, text, or email are accepted if your call is unanswered. You are responsible for half of the cost of the appointment or $20, whichever is greater if less than 4 hours notices is provided.
Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals. The remaining time will be used efficiently, however, you are responsible for the full cost of the appointment.
You are responsible for the full cost of any missed appointments including cancelling or rescheduling after the appointment time has passed.
Infectious or contagious illness is a contraindication for most services offer. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the 4-hour notice period, the cancellation fee may be waived.
Payment is due when services are rendered. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, personal check with ID, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Visa, and gift certificates. Medical debit cards do not always process correctly, an alternative form of payment may be required. Avalon Holistic Wellness, LLC does not file insurance claims nor submit or complete reimbursement claims.
Gift certificates may be purchased at the studio or by phone and mailed to the recipient. These certificates should be treated as cash and must be presented to be redeemed. They are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Avalon Holistic Wellness, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates, or those used by another person. There are no refunds on gift certificates.
Termination of Service
Any inappropriate behavior, either by language or actions, will result in the termination of your session. You will pay for your entire appointment and will leave the premises. Future appointments will no longer be accepted.
Avalon Holistic Wellness always strives to provide superb services without compromising your health. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic there are temporary policies in place that exceed the new requirements set by industry organizations and governing bodies: the Esthetics Council, Associated Skincare Professionals, Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, American Massage Therapy Association, International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists, Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards, Louisiana Board of Massage Therapy, Louisiana State Board of Cosmetology, Louisiana Department of Health, and the Center of Disease Control. Your understanding and compliance as an effort to reduce the spread of this disease are appreciated.
Policies regarding clients:
- 72-48 hours prior to your appointment you will receive a COVID-19 questionnaire e-form to complete. If you do not complete the form, I cannot honor your appointment.
- Your temperature will be check with a contact-free thermometer before you enter the studio. We will have to cancel your appointment and reschedule it if your temperature of 100°F or greater (assuming 98.6 is normal for you). In this situation you will be not be subject to the cancellation policy fee.
- All clients are required to wear a mask covering the nose and mask. A pleated surgical mask can be offer to you if you don’t have something appropriate (A mask with respirator valve is not appropriate). You’ll keep the mask on until facial services are performed and then you will replace it. The mask is not required if you are face down in the face cradle, at the time a drape will be used on the cradle to collect exhaled droplets.
- Do not wear gloves (unless medically necessary).
- Friends/family, except the guardian of a minor, who are not having a service will need to wait outside.
- Beverages will not be available.
Policies for practitioners:
- My temperature will be checked every morning and if it exceeds 100°F all appointments that day will be cancelled, and I will follow up with my primary care practitioner.
- I will wear a mask with every service and a face shield with any facial service.
- After every service, all linens are replaced for laundering, including my uniform top.
- All surfaces frequently touch by clients (doorknobs, light switches, clothing hooks, countertops, etc) and surfaces I touch (trolley, mag lamp, product bottles, doorknobs, etc) are wiped with an EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Floors are sprayed EPA-registered disinfectant and swept after each appointment.
- Non-disposable implements will be washed, immersed in fresh EPA-registered disinfecting solution, and sanitized in a UV cabinet.
- Radiant UV sanitizers for the studio will run between every appointment.
© 2008-2020 Avalon Holistic Wellness, LLC