Covid-19 Policies and Service Policies
Avalon Holistic Wellness always strives to provide superb services without compromising your health. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and illness in general the following policies exist to limit your and my exposure risk.
Policies regarding clients:
- 72-48 hours before your appointment you will receive a COVID-19 questionnaire e-form along with service-specific forms to complete. If you do not complete the form, I cannot honor your appointment.
- If you or I experience any symptom that mimics COVID-19 (allergies, sinus problems, etc.), we will both wear a mask as a precaution.
- If your appointment involves the covered area, you will need to reschedule for when your symptoms have cleared.
Policies for practitioners:
- I will wear a mask with every service that you are masked.
- After every service, all linens are replaced for laundering, including my uniform top.
- All surfaces frequently touched by clients (doorknobs, light switches, clothing hooks, countertops, etc.) and surfaces I touch (trolley, mag lamp, product bottles, doorknobs, etc.) are wiped with an EPA-registered disinfectant.
- Floors are sprayed with EPA-registered disinfectant and mopped daily.
- Non-disposable implements will be washed, immersed in fresh EPA-registered disinfecting solution, and sanitized in a UV cabinet.
- Radiant UV sanitizers for the studio will run between every appointment.
All Services are by appointment only. Minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
A credit/debit card is required for first-time appointments and will be obtained via a secure link. The card is charged if you do not observe the cancellation/rescheduling policy or miss the appointment.
Your appointment is set specifically for you; a minimum of 4 hours' notice is required for canceling. Voice mail, text, or email are accepted if your call is unanswered. You are responsible for half of the cost of the appointment or $20, whichever is greater if less than 4 hours' notice is provided.
Appointment times are as scheduled and cannot extend beyond the stated time to accommodate late arrivals. The remaining time will be used efficiently, however, you are responsible for the full cost of the appointment. If half of the service duration has passed your appointment is considered missed.
You are responsible for the full cost of any missed appointments including canceling or rescheduling after the appointment time has passed. If you are tardy by half of the appointment, you have missed your appointment.
Infectious or contagious illness is a contraindication for most services offered. Please cancel your appointment as soon as you are aware of an infectious or contagious condition. If it is within the 4-hour notice period, the cancellation fee may be waived.
Payment is due when services are rendered. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, personal check with ID, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Visa, and gift certificates. Medical debit cards do not always process correctly, an alternative form of payment may be required. Avalon Holistic Wellness, LLC does not file insurance claims nor submit or complete reimbursement claims.
Gift certificates may be purchased at the studio or by phone and mailed to the recipient. These certificates should be treated as cash and must be presented to be redeemed. They are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Avalon Holistic Wellness, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates, or those used by another person. There are no refunds on gift certificates.
Termination of Service
Any inappropriate behavior, either by language or actions, will result in the termination of your session. You will pay for your entire appointment and will leave the premises. Future appointments will no longer be accepted.
© 2008-2022 Avalon Holistic Wellness, LLC